Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This week we celebrate Thanksgiving Day, the day which we believers dedicate to remember and give thanks God’s gifts. This year I have many things to be grateful for.

I thank God for my family, my brother Carlos, my sister-in-law Nydia, and my nephews Carlitos and Luisito, because they haven been my support during this long and difficult odyssey.

I thank God for the important advancements of the father’s rights movement throughout the whole world.

I thank God because, after such a long wait and so much struggle, He moved all the pieces on the chess table so I could have parenting schedule with my daughter that, although is not perfect, is far more fair than the former one.

I thank God because my daughter Sofía Isabel already knows that she is adopted, and has received the new with surprise and joy.

And above all, I thank God for having the daughter that I have, the reason and engine of all my struggles.

Thanks God.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vidal,
    Very good article on Thanksgiving. There are a lot of us non-custodial folks out there, check out my site.

    http://mkg4583.wordpress.com

    http://mkg4583.wordpress.com/parental-alienation-resources-and-links/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's always nice to meet brothers in arms. You should be aware that your blog already appears in my page. Look under "Pro-Joint Custody Blogs".

    ReplyDelete

BLOG ARCHIVE